In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, information provided my members will be held securely and will be used for the purposes of running Horbury Pageant Players. It will only be used by members of the elected committee in order to coordinate activities relating to productions and events as well as a record for licensing reasons. Our lawful basis for processing this personal data is the Committee’s need to register who is a member of our society as well as allowing the committee a means to contact members and guardians if there ever was a need.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information to be very important. We ensure that our organisation treats personal information lawfully and correctly. All information given will be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Obtained and used only for specific and lawful purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept for no longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with individual’s rights
- Kept secure and only be processed digitally when necessary
- Wil not be transferred to countries that do not offer adequate data protection
Members have a right to request a copy of the personal data the Committee hold, the right to request that any inaccuracies in the data be put right, and, if they are dissatisfied in any way with the way we have handled personal information, the right to lodge a complaint. Such enquires should be directed in the first instance to the Secretary of the Committee.